Thursday, May 1, 2008

work in progress

Chuck, watercolor on paper, 21X13.5"

I am finally graduating from college this Saturday. It is great to be able to do art on my own and not for a project. This is my most recent piece and my first water color portrait. I am going to have to move all my art paraphernalia so I wont be able to work on stuff until I set up my new work space in my apartment.

I am currently exhibiting three pieces in the Lakeland Art Association's Spring Juried Show. The gallery is located at 120 N First St, Pierceton, IN. Theses pieces will be on display until the end of May. The reception for the show is this Saturday at 1:30pm. I will post and let you know if I win any awards.

3 comments:

Cameron said...

keep it up and keep it fresh.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your work.

If you looking for some money on the side we are a business who sells custom design prints for your profit, the store is hosted by us, FREE and will always be free.And we offer free shipping and handling worldwide to your customers. check out the info at ::

http://customdesignprinted.forum.st/store-functions-f6/first-things-to-set-up-know-and-look-at-t8.htm#9

our site is at ::

http://customdesignprinted.com

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message on the form

Thanks
Kel

Cameron said...

ditto, 3 months later. =(